mardi 28 août 2012

找到房子以前,亂走有空又有想到時照的照片



For those who do not know yet, this is an automatic bicycle renting system, around many corners of the city of Paris. And for those who know, I'm preparing for what comes next.


I'm not sure, because years later, a second time in France, I see this. But I think I was right: By studying the name, autolib' and velib', I just have 90% of possibility to get it right -- It's a car renting system! Cool!




This thing is called "fusil" in French. It's for sharpening a knife. First time I see this stuff, just feel it's worthy of a shot, thus born three photos ~ Besides I think it'd make a great gift for those who's never seen this, at least I'd find it great if sb gives it to me.




2 commentaires:

  1. haha, the electric cars and charging stations look so funny, but interesting , while your stuff always seems weird >.<

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. No, I'm not weird. It just needs explanation. My friends' stuff, besides, not mine =3=

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.