lundi 15 avril 2013

Hmmm

This blog has been somewhat transformed into my notebook for the four languages, which I find in the end was not really a good idea. Maybe it'll have to take a rest here. Kind of need to put things in the right place. I don't know maybe a mathematics student just doesn't have that much time for a blog, besides a blog needs its fuel of motivation maybe. Nowadays, facebook replaces almost everything. Maintaining a blog wasn't that easy, especially an interesting one, mine is rather "minable", pathetic. But it's a funny thing to be able to observe how people in different countries have visited it. My boring blog, has collected one of the most boring peoples on earth maybe. Actually, I don't know how it works for you to find it here. But, anyhow, I was kind of grateful for the two anonyme who keep dropping visit on each one of the post, I guess one of you is German, another one maybe German too, or an American. Glad to have you reading my languages!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.